- The Dynamics of National Innovation Systems: A Panel Cointegration Analysis of the Coevolution between Innovative Capability and Absorptive Capacity
- Service Firms Heterogeneity, International Collaborations and Export Participation
- The trade-off between innovation and defense industrial policy
- The Norwegian paradox: Innovation and industrial structure in Norway in a European perspective
- Business Groups, Innovation and Institutional Voids in Latin America
Innovation and the International Competitiveness of Manufacturing and Service Industries
Brussels, DIME Network of Excellence | 60 sider
The paper presents a survey of the empirical literature studying the impacts of innovation on the international competitiveness of industries.