- The Dynamics of National Innovation Systems: A Panel Cointegration Analysis of the Coevolution between Innovative Capability and Absorptive Capacity
- Service Firms Heterogeneity, International Collaborations and Export Participation
- The trade-off between innovation and defense industrial policy
- The Norwegian paradox: Innovation and industrial structure in Norway in a European perspective
- Business Groups, Innovation and Institutional Voids in Latin America
The interactions between national systems and sectoral patterns of innovation.
A cross-country analysis of Pavitt's taxonomy.
Brussels, DIME Network of Excellence | 35 sider
Do national and sectoral innovation systems interact with each other? The paper explores this unexplored question by carrying out a cross-sector cross-country analysis of European systems of innovation in the 1990s.