- A Cacophony of Ideas and Practices: UNMIS and the Protection of Civilians in Jonglei State, South Sudan
- Conceptual Unclarity and Competition: The Protection of Civilians and the Responsibility to Protect
- Challenging anthropology:
- Layer upon Layer: Understanding the Gambella Conflict Formation
- The knowledge battlefield of protection
Challenges to Protection of Civilians in South Sudan: A Warning from Jonglei State
NUPI-rapport | Oslo, NUPI | 45 sider
This report focuses on how protection issues are conceptualized and operationalized among international stakeholders (i.e. UNMIS, UN and non-UN organizations) in Bor, the state capital of Jonglei state in South Sudan, and explores key challenges to the implementation and impact of protection initiatives on the ground.
SIP-8 in the Security in Practice Series.